The 147mPrince Abulazizanchored in the Balearics
Seen here anchored between the islands of Formentera and Ibiza isthe 147 metre longPrince Abdulaziz, built in Denmark in 1984. Once known asthe world's largest yacht, during the summer she can often been seen at anchor in front of the Saudi Palace, located midway between Cannes and Golfe Juan.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA