Dilbar in Antibes
Captured yesterday arriving in her home port of Antibes is the 156-metre superyacht Dilbar. Built in Germany by Lürssen in 2015, Dilbar is considered the largest motor yacht afloat today with an impressive volume of 15,917 GT. She spans 23 metres across and draws six metres below the waterline. Her design is that of Espen Oeino with interior spaces created by Winch Design.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA