Eclipse in Gibraltar
Built by German shipyard Blohm & Voss GmbH and launched in 2010, the 162.5-metre Eclipse was known as the longest superyacht in the world at one time, a title that now belongs to the 180-metre Lürssen superyacht Azzam. Her massive deck spaces comfortably caters for 36 guests and she can carry up to 100 crew members. Her bright beach house inspired interior is the work of Terence Disdale, who also undertook the design of her iconic exterior. Some of Eclipse’s most impressive features include a massive 200m² swim platform, a large pool on the main aft deck and two helicopter landing pads.
Photo by Nicholas Canepa
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA