Superyacht Blind Date by Heesen
The exterior lines of Blind Date, a 2009 Heesen, come from the drawing board of Frank Laupman of Omega Architects together with the in-house design team of the shipyard. Blind Date’s ten guests are accommodated in four cabins on the lower deck (one twin and three doubles) and one full beam owner’s suite traditionally located forward on the main deck. Powered by a pair of MTU 8V 4000 M70, the yacht will reach a maximum speed of over 15 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA