The 26-metre sailing yacht Velacarina has been sold, Hoek Brokerage has announced today with Pieter van der Weide representing the buyer and the seller.
Velacarina is a Truly Classic 85 ketch from the drawing boards of the Dutch studio Hoek Design and was built by Claassen shipyards in 2004. The 25.88-metre sailing yacht features Quantum 2005 sails and a 300hp Lugger L6108 engine, with a cruising speed of eight knots.
On board, Velacarina has accommodation for up to seven guests with a crew of three also accommodated for on board. The new owner of the 26-metre sailing yacht will also offer the boat for charter via Hoek Brokerage.
At the time of sale, Velacarina was listed at an asking price of €2,900,000 euros.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA