The 26.7 metre sailing yacht Sea Rose Star.
The 27 metre Jongert Sea Rose Star, seen here racing the the Dahm Club Yachting Life Regatta off Mallorca, that was held last week, offers comfort and flexibility both above and below deck. The cockpit – the central living area on deck – can easily be converted into a fully enclosed deck saloon. From here, one can reach the elegantly designed saloons and cabins below deck with their warm wood tones. Bright materials and coverings plus exceptionally large windows and portholes ensure a bright atmosphere. Good sailing characteristics of the yacht, demonstrated in this photo, stand as a sporty contrast to the comforts provided for the owner and guests.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA