Y.CO has announced that the 27 metre sloop built by the Italian shipyard Wally in 2001 has been sold. Built entirely in GRP, she feature naval architecture and exterior design by German Frers, whilst Serena Anibaldi undertook her interior design.
On board she accommodates up to six guests over three luxurious cabins. Powered by one Cummins 240hp engine, she has a cruising speed of 10 knots, and a range of 750 nm.
Ben Bartlett of Y.CO acted on behalf of both the buyer and seller, and at the time of sale, she was listed at an asking price of $1,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA