Northrop & Johnson has announced the sale of the 29.26 metre Jongert sloop Azzura. The all aluminium vessel was completed by the Dutch shipyard in 1998, and features naval architecture and exterior design by Doug Peterson, whilst Peter Sijm undertook her interiors.
She underwent an extensive refit from 2007 to 2008, which saw her receive new decks, paint and rigging amongst other work. Her Jongert-patented folding keel provides a shallow draft allowing the yacht to easily cruise to some of the world’s most hard to reach destinations. She also features a retractable cockpit roof, interior and exterior helm stations with excellent visibility and a Stoway Rondal in-mast furling.
Ann Avery represented the seller in the sale, whilst Hank Halsted represented the buyer. At the time of sale, she was listed at an asking price of €2,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA