The 29.70-metre superyacht Christianna, listed for sale by Michel Chryssicopoulos at IYC, has been sold with the buyer introduced by Elysee Yachts in Greece.
Photo: IYCBuilt in aluminium by the Italian yard Picchiotti to Lloyds class and delivered in 1987, this 29.70-metre superyacht (previously known as Oktana) underwent refits in 1995 and 2014, as well as an MTU W5 engine overhaul in 2015.
On board, she accommodates up to eight guests across four generous ensuite staterooms, comprising a master suite, VIP suite, a double stateroom and a twin with Pullman berth. A crew of five is also accommodated for on board.
Twin 1,800hp MTU engines give her a maximum speed of 18 knots, a cruising speed of 15 knots and she is fitted with Naiad zero speed stabilizers for eliminating roll motion in port or at sea.
At the time of sale, Christianna was listed at an asking price of €700,000.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA