The 32.6-metre motor yacht Victoria has been sold after only 40 days on the market, with Bill Titus from Northrop & Johnson acting on behalf of the seller and Rick Christensen at Seacoast Yachts introducing the buyer.
Victoria underwent an extensive refit in 2011, where over $1,600,000 was spent on new exterior paint, as well as mechanical upgrades and a new AV system on board.
She accommodates up to eight guests across six cabins comprising a master suite, VIP suite, a double and a twin, all complete with entertainment centres and en-suite bathroom facilities. A crew of five is also accommodated for on board.
Powered by twin 2,200hp MTU diesel engines, Victoria has a range of 2,900 nautical miles.
At the time of sale, Victoria was listed at an asking price of $895,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA