The 36.50m Amels superyacht Secret Love in Barcelona
Pictured here is the 36.50 metre superyacht Secret Love in Barcelona. Built by Dutch shipyard Amels in 1990, both her naval architecture and exterior design were created in house, and she was inspired by the 57 metre Bannenberg designed superyacht Cleopatra C (ex: My Gail III).
Inside, she features a cosy and welcoming atmosphere with a colour scheme of browns and creams. She accommodates up to eight guests and a crew of 9.
Featuring a limited draft, she is able to cruise into small harbours and reach shallow anchorages. Powered by twin Caterpillar 3412 DITA diesel engines, she has a maximum speed of 14 knots and a cruising speed of 11.5 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA