The 36m sailing yacht Globana M in Auckland
Globana M was seen last week in Auckland, New Zealand. Built by Abeking and Rasmussen in 1995 and featuring naval architecture by Ron Holland Design, she provides accommodation for 6 guests and up to 5 crew. The aluminium ketch has automatic roller furlings and a 600 hp engine which gives her a maximum speed of 12 knots.The owner so-called Globana M due to his intention to sail all of his yachts around the world.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA