Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesLaunched in 2009 as part of Sunseeker’s successful 37M range of superyachts, the British-built superyacht Moliver started life as Nina and later changed hands in 2014 to be renamed Aqua Libra before taking on her current name. The range was designed by Sunseeker who worked with Don Shead on the development of the project’s naval architecture. Inside, she accommodates up to 10 guests in a chic interior that is often enjoyed by her guests in the South of France, where Moliver is based. Here she is seen off the island of Île Sainte-Marguerite outside Cannes.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA