Atalante in the Caribbean
Atalante was launched in 2015 at the Claassen Shipyard in the Netherlands as the Dutch yacht builder celebrated its 30th anniversary year. Designed by Hoek Design Naval Architects, this first Truly Classic 127 was commissioned by an experienced owner and built for comfortable world cruising. The all-aluminium sloop measures 38.50 metres, accommodating up to six guests on board over three luxurious cabins.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA