The stunning Perini Navi superyacht Principessa Vai via was built in 1991. Both her naval and interior were designed by the Perini Navi shipyard in Viareggio, Italy. With a length of 40 metres, superyacht Principessa Vai via comfortably accommodates 10 guests. This stylish yacht is equipped with twin 3406TA Caterpillar engines each with propulsion of 408 HP.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA