The Heesen superyacht Life Saga
Superyacht Life Saga was built by Heesen in 1994, but underwent a complete refit in 2006-2007 in Holland. On the main deck, the stern was extensively remodelled, with a complete renovation of the lazarette. The bridge deck, which is now a private area for the owners, was enlarged and includes a luxurious entertainment room and a gymnasium with lounge chairs and bar facilities. Life Saga’s top deck was also extended by four metres to become a genuine sunbathing paradise.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA