Photo: Didier DidairbusEnjoying her maiden season on the French Riviera is the brand new and recently-delivered 42.2-metre motor yacht Globas, seen here anchored off Roquebrune-Cap-Martin near Monaco. The 42.2-metre explorer yacht, built for an experienced yachtsman, was launched at the Sanlorenzo Superyachts facility in La Spezia earlier this year and is distinguished by a flexible deck layout which can be used to either store large tenders and toys or house extensive relaxation areas. The sub-500 GT vessel features a grey hull, with an exterior designed by Francesco Paszkowski. Powered by twin CAT C32 diesel engines, she has a top speed of 16 knots and a cruising range of 5000 nm. Globas is the fourth unit in Sanlorenzo’s successful 460EXP range and joins Moka, X, and Ocean's Four in the Italian shipyard’s versatile range of go-anywhere yachts.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA