Superyacht Bilmar in Poros, Greece
The 44-metre motor yacht Bilmar was launched in 2004 by Heesen Yachts. Her interior is by Greek designer Veta Tsoukale and has a classic Heesen profile designed by Omega Architects. Bilmar is often spotted around the Greek coastline as she spends much of her time in this part of the Mediterranean. She has a maximum speed of 28 knots, a cruising speed of 12 knots and a range of 3,700 nm.
Photo by Maarten Janssen
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA