Palmer Johnson Yachts has announced the sale of the 45.7-metre motor yacht Clifford II.
Built by Palmer Johnson and launched in 2008, Clifford II features interior and exterior design by the award-winning Italian design company Nuvolari Lenard.
On board, the sporty vessel Clifford II accommodates up to 12 guests across five spacious staterooms. Powered by twin MTU 16V4000 engines, she reaches a top speed of 27 knots, with a cruising speed of 22 knots. A crew of eight is also accommodated for on board.
At the time of sale, Clifford II was listed at an asking price of $14,000,000.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA