The 45 metre Amorazur II was built by Palmer Johnson in 1994 as La Baroness (hull number PJ 218). When her original owner took delivery of a new larger Palmer Johnson yacht (a 59 metre yacht, called La Baronessa), the 45m yacht was sold and renamed Amorazur II. The yacht is powered by twin 1960 hp Deutz TBD 604B V12 diesels, and cruises at around 14 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA