Costa Magna in Monaco
Costa Magna was built at the Proteksan shipyard (now Turquoise Yachts) in 1983 to a design by Alberto Mercati and Vincenzo Rugierro. The 44.5-metre Turkish-built motor yacht was previously known as Belesbat Queen and Galaxy Star and reaches a top speed of 14 knots. Available for charter, she is a common sight around the French Riviera and is seen here outside Monaco.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA