Istranka was built in 1952 as Princess Haifa for Marshall Tito, then the President of Yugoslavia. The vessel was often used for diplomatic meetings and is said to have hosted several world leaders at the time. Today she cruises the Mediterranean as a luxury charter yacht. She was seen last month anchored off Monaco.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA