The 45.9-metre superyacht 10 has been sold following a mere four-month stint on the market, it has been recently announced. Built by the US shipyard Delta Marine in 2012, she features naval architecture by Roddan Engineering, with Jonathan Quinn Barnett undertaking both her interior and exterior design. 10 underwent an extensive refit in 2016.Burgess represented both the buyer and the seller in the deal. At the time of sale, she was listed at an asking price $21,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA