Photo: Doug FarmerBased in Vancouver, Canada, the 46.2-metre motor yacht After Eight was seen last week cruising underneath the city’s famous Burrard Street Bridge. The yacht was launched in 2007 at Northern Marine in the States to a design by Jonathan Quinn Barnett and forms part of the yard’s 151 Tri-Deck series.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA