The 46 metre superyacht Sweet Doll was sold towards the end of the Monaco Yacht Show last week, following an extensive period of several years on the market. She was sold with Yacht & Villa International, who took over the listing in March 2016.
Sweet Doll was built by the Dutch shipyard Heesen Yachts in 2003, with both her interior and exterior design hailing from the drawing board of fellow Dutch brand Omega Architects. Sweet Doll underwent an extensive refit in 2007, and was again refitted in 2010. One of her stand out areas is certainly her flybridge, where a large Jacuzzi and ample sun pads are located, offering guests the opportunity to fully take advantage of life on board.
DM Yachts introduced the buyer in the sale and, at the time of closing the deal, she was listed at an asking price of €9,400,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA