The 46.7-metre superyacht My Secret has found a new owner recently. Built by Heesen Yachts in 2012, she features an exterior design from Omega Architects with a sophisticated interior design from the drawing boards of Bannenberg & Rowell.
My Secret was sold with Antoine Larricq of Fraser Yachts representing the seller and Eric Trupheme at Ocean Independence represented the buyer in the deal. At the time of sale she was listed at an asking price of €22,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA