Photo: Christian EckardtBuilt for high-speed cruising and launched in Viareggio in 2010, the Benetti motor yacht Africa is part of the Italian shipyard’s FB500 range of yachts. The 47-metre motor yacht features an exterior design by Stefano Natucci with elegant interiors by Francois Zuretti. Africa, launched as Imagination, has had two owners since her delivery and last changed hands in January this year. Here she is seen in the German port of Bremerhaven as the yacht spent the past summer season cruising in Northern Europe.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA