Superyacht T6 in Bodo, Norway
T6is a 48.5 metre expedition style superyacht delivered in 2006 by Flyghtship in New Zealand as Tytti. One of her main features is a large helicopter storage space under her expansive aft deck. Her twin Wärtsilä engines, combined with her 127.500 litre fuel tanks, give her an incredible 9,000 nautical mile range. The yacht accommodates 10 guests in a master stateroom and four doubles guest cabins. Here she is seen anchored in the peaceful fjords of Norway in Bodo, Nordland.
Photo by Odd Andreas Sørgård
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA