The 48-metre superyacht Themis in Miami
Delivered in 1998, the 47.55-metre superyacht Themis was built by American shipyard Trinity Yachts and launched as Allegra. The yacht underwent a refit in 2015 and has been kept in ship shape over the years. Behind her lies the 70-metre Lürssen supeyacht Martha Ann. The 115-metre Luna can also be spotted in the distance.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA