Selhattin Üldaş has prepared a new design together with naval architecture partner, Özgün Yacht Design. The 49 metre semi-displacement yacht’s performance is 20+ knots top end, and 14 knots cruising speed.
This model includes four guest cabins as well as an additional VIP cabin complete with a further 50 square metres of living area for the owner’s accommodation. Also included is a library, gym, dining room and additional saloons to provide the best social and entertainment environments, as well as a dining area on the foredeck, an array of sunbathing areas and a Jacuzzi on the sun deck.
Planning to offer more than what is usually expected from a 49m luxury yacht, Dubai 49 accommodates generous space for 12 guests, as well as room for a crew of 9.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA