Photo: Tom van Oossanen
Aurora at sunrise in Monaco
Launched in April this year and displayed for the first time during the recent Monaco Yacht Show, Rossinavi’s 46.8-metre superyacht Aurora has been turning heads the past summer season with her sporty automotive-inspired profile and sleek sculpted shapes by the hand of Fulvio de Simoni. The sub 500 GT yacht can reach a top speed of 21 knots and cruises comfortably at 17 knots. Aurora’s contemporary interior was designed by Achille Salvagni.
Photo by SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA