IYC has today announced the sale of the 48.77-metre superyacht Match Point. Built by Christensen Shipyards in 2009, she previously went by the names Primadonna and V-15. With exterior design and naval architecture undertaken by Christensen’s in-house team, Carol Williamson & Associates were responsible for her interior design.
Match Point was sold with Mark Elliott at IYC representing the seller, and Jamie MacGregor of Macgregor Yachts and Michael Mahan of Worth Avenue Yachts introducing the buyer. At the time of sale she was listed at an asking price of $22,900,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA