The 50 metre Heesen Ice Angel at anchor
The 49.80 metre Ice Angel is a sistership to Satori, and the recently launched Ventura. Sophisticated naval architecture, combined with Heesen’s weight reduction expertise and a pair of 2.720kW MTU engines have combined to create a yacht with a range of 3.200nm and top flight fuel economy. Twelve guests are accommodated in 6 cabins, 5 of which (including a VIP suite which occupies the yacht’s full beam) are located on the lower deck, while the owner’s suite, that also occupies the full-beam, is located forward on the main deck.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA