The Heesen Galactica
Galactica was launched in 2007 by Dutch builder Heesen Yachts, and measures 50 meters. Both the interior and exterior of Galactica are designed by the Heesen Design Team in cooperation with Omega Architects. The aluminium yacht will be powered by twin MTU 16V595 TE90 diesel engines which give her a maximum speed of 28 knots. Galactica will be classed by the Amercian Bureau of Shipping and comply to the MCA code.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA