Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesThe 51-metre motor yacht My Sky was launched at Heesen Yachts in the Netherlands in 2014 and built to a design by Omega Architects. Erick van Egeraat is the designer behind her sophisticated interior that accommodates up to 12 guests in the five cabins on board. The spacious full beam master suite is located on the main deck forward and includes a large bathroom, complete with a natural stone steam shower and a spacious walk-in closet. The four guest cabins are located on the lower deck. The 51-metre full displacement 660gt motor yacht boasts a range of 5,400Nm at 10 knots. Here she is seen spending time outside Cannes on the French Riviera earlier this week.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA