ICON Yachts has recently announced the 52 metre superyacht Seahorse has been relaunched from their facilities in Harlingen, the Netherlands, following an extensive five month refit. Built by the Dutch shipyard Amels in 1999, Terence Disdale Design undertook both her interior and exterior design.
Amongst the works completed were new zero speed stabilisers, as well as a freshly painted superstructure. Previously named Tigre d’Or, the refit works followed her sale to her current owner in early summer 2015.
The refit was managed by KK Superyachts, and she has also been added to the brand’s charter fleet. She will be present at the upcoming edition of the MYBA Genoa Charter Show held it Italy from 2nd to 5th May.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA