The 53.2-metre superyacht Kinta (ex; Vinydrea) built by Turkish shipyard Turquoise Yachts in 2008 arrived in Italy for a winter refit recently. Featuring exterior design by Caliari Superyacht Inc. and an interior by J.G. Verges Design, she accommodates up to 12 guests on board.
Works will be undertaken in Savona at the facilities of Palumbo Superyachts Refit, and marks the first 55-metre motor yacht at this facility to undergo refit and maintenance works. Kinta is also currently for sale, listed at an asking price of €14,700,000 following a €1 million price cut last month.
Photo: Tom van Oossanen / SuperYacht Times
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA