Photo: Samuel Adams for Imperial Lili in the Straits of Malacca, Thailand
Seen cruising in the Straits of Malacca last winter sporting her distinctive Castle Tan exterior paint job is the Tim Heywood and Laura Sessa designed 55-metre Amels superyacht Lili. On board, she offers accommodation for up 12 guests across six bespoke cabins and is the result of a partnership between Amels and Imperial Yachts and is currently available for charter with Imperial. Lili boasts a versatile layout with 175 square metres of outdoor space, including a four-metre swimming pool and an extended sundeck.
Photo by Samuel Adams, Chief Officer on board Lili
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA