The Amels superyacht La Masquerade
La Masquerade is a 55 metre superyacht (not to be confused with the 30 metre Feadship La Mascarade), custom built in Holland by the Amels yard. She is styled by Terence Disdale. The yacht is heavily used by her owners, and she has been spotted all over the world. Her large transom swim platform incorporates a cargo lift that can stow a small car in the lazarette. Her main tender is stored out of sight, behind the bridge, where a large folding hatch hides her from view.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA