Photo: Trevor Ohlssen / Astra for ImperialPictured here in Capri with a backdrop of the Italian island's iconic cove-studded coastline is the 54.86-metre superyacht Astra. Built by the Dutch shipyard Amels and completed in 2014, she features an exterior design by Tim Heywood, with interior design undertaken by Laura Sessa. Part of the successful Amels Limited Editions 180 line, she has enjoyed a successful charter history since being introduced to the charter market.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA