Y.CO has announced that the 55 metre Amels built superyacht Step One has been sold. Part of the Dutch shipyard’s Limited Edition Range, she was launched from Vlissingen in 2012 and features exterior design by Tim Heywood Design. Laura Sessa was responsible for her interiors, which utilises a cream and white colour palette with contrasting maple wood and white onyx.
On board she accommodates up to 12 guests in total. One of her most notable features in her expansive sun deck, which measure 155 square metres in total.
Will Christie of Y.CO represented the buyer with Moran Yacht and Ship representing the seller. At the time of sale she was listed at an asking price of €37,000,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA