Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesGermania Nova might seem like one of the older classic sailing yachts in the fleet, but this modern replica is in fact from the year 2011 when she was built at Factoria Naval Marin in Spain. A regular in the western Mediterranean, Germania Nova often takes part in superyacht regattas in this region and enjoys cruising the waters around Sardinia and the Balearics. Built as an exact replica of the 1908 gaff schooner named Germania, Germania Nova can host 10 guests on board in her five stately guest cabins.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA