Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesSpending the night in the popular Mediterranean harbour of Portofino last week was was one of Alloy Yachts’ largest projects ever delivered, the 56.4-metre sailing yacht Mondango 3. Completed in 2014, she is the experienced owner’s second project at the New Zealand shipyard after building a 52-metre sailing yacht named Mondango (now Q) in 2008. The design is that of Dubois Naval Architects with Reymond Langton having worked on the interior of the project.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA