Sailing yacht Taouey off Monaco
When launched in 1994 by Perini Navi, the 58 metre sailing yacht Taouey was known as the largest yacht to have been completed by the Italian shipyard at the time. It was only nearly 10 years later in 2003 when the 64 metre Spirit of the C’s (then Felicity West) snatched the title away from her. Although she now sports an all-white exterior – having been launched with a blue hull – the yacht’s name has remained unchanged since her christening 22 years ago. SYT captured this aerial photo of her where she was anchored off Monaco last week.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA