Built by US shipyard Trinity Yachts and completed in 2010, the 57.91-metre Skyfall has been sold. She features naval architecture and exterior design by the in-house team at Trinity, with the studio of American designer Patrick Knowles responsible for her interior design.
Skyfall has been on the market since 2015 and was originally listed at an asking price of $38,500,000. Her central agents were Peter Thompson of TWW Yachts and Jack Robertson of HMY. She was sold with Frank Grzeszczak and Barbara Stork Landeweer of IYC representing the buyer in the deal, her last known asking price was $27,900.000.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA