The 61 metre Feadship Samadhi
The 60.96m Feadship Samadhi (ex: April Fool), seen here at dawn in Gibraltar a few days ago, was built in 2006 at Feadship. Sold earlier this year to her new owner, she features an interior by Janet Leroy, based on a concept design by French interior firm Larvor. Powered by twin 2000 hp Caterpillar 3516B DITA engines, she cruises at 13 knots, and reaches a maximum speed of 16 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA