The 60 metre Swan in Nassau
Pictured here is the 60 metre superyacht Swan (ex. Lyana) enjoying the winter sun in Nassau in the Bahamas last week. Launched by the Italian shipyard Benetti in 2011, she features exterior design by Stefano Natucci whilst Zuretti Interior Design undertook her interiors.
She accommodates up to 12 guests over six luxurious cabins, comprising of three double rooms, two twin cabins and an opulent master suite. She has been used as a charter yacht since her launch, and features plenty of appealing features to cater to a variety of guests, including an on board masseuse, an expansive Jacuzzi on the sundeck and a wide range of water toys. Powered by twin MTU 12V 4000 M60 diesel engines, she has a maximum speed of 15 knots and a cruising speed of 13 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA