Oasis in St Barths, Caribbean
Recently seen anchored off the Caribbean island of St Barths is the 60-metre motor yacht Oasis. Having retained her original name since being launched in 2006 at Lürssen, Oasis changed hands in 2009 after a successful career as a charter yacht. She is one of the German builder’s most luxurious vessels and forms part of a long line of 60-metre sisters including Capri, Podium, Huntress, and Lady Kathryn V.
Photo by Henri van Rooy
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA