Photo: Charl van Rooy / SuperYacht TimesBuilt by Benetti in 2008, the stylish 60-metre Andreas L has enjoyed a successful service as a charter yacht over the years and has, as a result, been kept in pristine condition by her full-time crew. Commissioned by an experienced yacht owner, Andreas L was launched as Amnesia - the owner’s fourth large Benetti superyacht. Her luxurious and contemporary interior is designed by RWD and consists of two large saloons, a full beam owner’s suite and five guest staterooms. Here she is seen anchored outside the port of Monaco during the annual Monaco Yacht Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA