Seen here arriving in St Peter Port on the island of Guernsey last month is the 60-metre Lürssen superyacht Caipirinha. Built as Arkley in a line of successful 60-metre motor yachts by the German shipyard, her original all-white exterior design is that of Espen Oeino with an interior by Mark Berryman. Arkley was sold in 2015 and today she cruises under a new name and with a new dual-tone exterior finish.
Photo by Ian Toms
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA